Saturday, July 7, 2012

Stool Cover


I've wanted to make this for a while and I finally got around to it.
I think it only took me two days to finish it but mainly that was because it's hot and I had to keep measuring (I was impatient).
My Morning Glory Sweater is in the bag & It's FINISHED but I haven't taken photos because I can't imagine wearing wool & alpaca in 97+ (F) weather. 


Once I was finished crocheting the actual cover I threaded some of the pink worsted cotton through the middle stitches and the holes. Then I fitted the cover over the seat and tied the cotton in a tight bow underneath the seat.
That way it's removable to clean.



So this is what the finihsed cover looked like before the pink cotton was threaded through it. It's identical for her mandala pattern through the third increase row but after that I changed it up and just did 5 rows around without increasing in various colors.

No comments: