Thursday, May 17, 2012

Morning Glory Sweater Progress


I'm trying to figure out my first sweater and I've just finished my first sleeve. I couldn't believe how big it seemed at its widest...


It hasn't been blocked but I think it will fit correctly.
 I've just finished the ribbing of the second and I've made some calculations based on the balls I have left and I think I'll have to order more yarn.... : )
This is Knitpicks' City Tweed DK weight in Morning Glory.
My sweater is a simple saddle shoulder which I'm tweaking to get the right size because go figure my gauge always has a 0.5 stitch difference whether I go up or down needle sizes.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Love the looks of your sweater so far and I am completely smitten with you colors choice!
Can't wait to see it finished.

Blog Archive