Friday, August 17, 2007

School Supplies

Mom always makes fun of me as being "prepared" (yes I do carry glue and full-sized scissors in my purse, and no I don't have a problem :D ) So when she saw this cartoon of Cathy she cut it out of the paper for me...

Anyways I've just finished my first week of school and wow will I have homework! I should have free weekends though which I'm looking forward to. My likely-est time for posting then will probably be sometime during the weekend :D I haven't done any cool art projects this week or so, my biggest adventure is going to be putting away all the junk I've let avalanche around the house I'll need all the luck I can get for cleaning it all up :D Found one of my fav. songs on iTunes, I always have loved the irony of Escape(the Pina Colada Song)... Well best get back to my Devoirs..... ah well I'll be done soon right?

No comments:

Blog Archive