Friday, August 17, 2007

G is for....

Gizmo my dog.... the most annoying & yet adorable dog I've ever met.

He drives me insane, and yet is so snuggly that you can't help but love him. About a week or so ago I had left a rather large brownie on the middle of the coffee table along with the remains of my lunch. I left to get a book from my room, was gone maybe three minutes, when I came back there was a crumb-less plate; and an empty glass. Needless to stay he spent some loong quality time outside with the bunnies to keep from throwing up inside.... All is forgotten now, though I doubt I'll leave anything edible anywhere near the coffee table again :)


Grasshoppers


When we lived in Deutschland these little guys were all over the grass in the summer.... My friends & I would spend hours just trying to get the timing right to pounce on one of them. I must say the smaller ones are a lot easier to catch than the bigger winged ones :D

No comments:

Blog Archive