Sunday, May 18, 2014

Baby Knits




It's been so long since I last posted not because I haven't been knitting (it was one of the only things keeping me sane), but because free time, my camera, finished knitting, and no immediate deadlines couldn't seem to coincide. I think I've taken photos of most of my finished objects, (I just remembered I haven't blocked/woven in ends/photographed my Hungarian Horntail Shawl) and I have high hopes about photographing my WIPs.


This is actually a commission knit, the pattern is Purl Soho's Chevron Baby Blanket 
and knit on size 11 needles with Knitpicks Brave Worsted held double. 
It was fun to knit and I believe I finished it within 2 weeks?


The Leftovers were enough to make a 3 month size baby hat and baby booties. The patterns are the magic coffee baby hat by Tracey Kay and Eco Baby Booties by Jen Gontier, respectively. 
The hat was knit on size 7 needles and so were the booties.


I have a feeling these will be some of my go-to baby knits as they remained amusing through all the weaving of all the ends.

The colors of Knitpicks Brava Worsted I used are: Robin's Egg, Camel (I swear it looked lighter in the catalog), Dove, Sky, Mint, Canary, and White.

No comments:

Blog Archive