Thursday, December 4, 2014

WhiffleBird Release : )


400-500 Yards.

For small amounts, scraps, and variegated yarn.

Knit sideways.

I've finished writing up my Whiffle Bird pattern : D
 I'm trying not to cast on more until I finish the other samples I have on the needles...

4 Options
Normal: Knit with one yarn color without stripes. (ex. Spectrum sample --in progress--)

Arrow: Knit as pattern suggests to the midpoint (50 grams), then decreased to create an arrow head shape. (no picot bind-off) (ex. Rex sample --in progress--)

Half & Half: Knit with two yarns of 50 grams each, striping into one another at the 25 gram mark. 
(ex. Pink & Green sample)

Contrast: Knit with two yarns of 75 grams & 25 grams of a contrasting color, striping at the 25 gram mark. (ex. Red & Blue sample)

No comments:

Blog Archive