Thursday, February 14, 2013

Teaser...


So many projects I've finished lately but very few sunny days where I was in the same place as my finished projects and camera. Each of these can be considered a teaser for some upcoming posts as details are found/written/more photos taken...

The first 2 ozs of a Merino Silk 4 oz....
I've actually finished all 4 ounces and have washed it all : )


Finished another 198 Yards of Heaven Shawl....
Loved the yarn

Another 4 ounces started this time with a tricolor alpaca roving...

Finished another cowl....

An experiment for a new version of my shawl and adding an edging while knitting it bottom-up along with finally publishing the pattern....


Ashton shawl is finished and gorgeous...



Made up my own hat pattern and love how warm it is...



Another cowl started with the same kind of yarn as the new 198 Yards of Heaven nice and leasurely project...


Slow progress on my granny stripe blanket...


Half of my Twin Leaf Scarf is finished and the second part is in the middle of the second pattern repeat...


Finished a pair of socks...

Started a new pair of Regia socks...

Just put in the waste yarn for a new pair of fingerless mitts..., made some stitch markers and earrings....
& slow progress on my scrap sock yarn blanket...

I've also got plans for my granny square blanket, a possible cardigan/sweater, cabled scarf or coffee cosy and plenty of paperwork/writing obligations in my future : )
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive