Monday, August 6, 2012

Michigan Lake Photos

Not our cabin but pretty view....

I've finished uploading all my vacation pics and I'm working through my project photos so I thought I'd share some of my favorites...


Gulls on Arcadia Beach


Gulls were on the next dock over and Em & I had a close encounter when we tried to feed the ducks...


Lake Michigan and the blue is completely true to life...


Cloudy day at Point Betsy but lots of sailboats (15) and lots of fun relaxation time. Portable stadium seating on the beach with a back is soo worth the effort.

More Point Betsy
Mom, Em, & I all had fun building rock towers...


So even through the 90s (F) without air conditioning (or fan/breeze), the car's needed repair (Awesome yarn shop in Traverse City!, pretty Bay & two independent bookstores, Horizon Books & Brilliant Books), & the hailstorm...
Michigan's pretty lakes made up for it all.

No comments:

Blog Archive