Wednesday, November 23, 2011

In Progress......


This will eventually be a pillow cover for a boulster pillow, I just need to make up the main body of it first.
The ends are Crochet with Raymond's granny mandala pattern; and I plan on using Attic24's granny stripe for the main body.



This is becoming a Multnomah shawl; basically its garter stitch with a feather & fan border. The pattern is free on Ravelry and is fairly straightforward. I first saw a version of this shawl when My Sister's Knitter completed hers and I was inspired to save the pattern. Last weekend Mom, G., Em, & I went to the Yarn Shop in Columbus & I found the perfect yarn. It's Jojoland Melody superwash colorway: MS43.
The colors are a lot more interesting in person if you can believe it...

I think this catches me up with all my projects...for now : )

No comments:

Blog Archive