Friday, September 16, 2011

Feather & Fan Scarf


You'd never guess he was on the other side of the house before he heard me turn on my camera.


I can't believe I started this yesterday and have gotten this far.
I've been wanting to try out the feather & fan pattern for quite a while now.

I have a feeling this will look lots better once it's blocked; but in the meantime I'm loving the quick color changes. The pattern is free by Tiennie & can be found HERE.
The official name for the pattern is Old Shale Scarf.
The yarn I'm using is a favorite; Patons' Kroy colorway Blue Striped Ragg.
I used this for my Nautical Socks.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Your scarf is looking lovely so far. I also love your little knitting buddy. I have knit this scard before and yes, it does look much better once it has been blocked. Can't wait to see it finished. :)

Blog Archive