Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mom's Christmas Present..


No peaking Mom









front
back


inside- includes a red daisy pocket about the right size for sunglasses.


This was my first try in working with burlap, also my first purse, making sure the lining came out right gave me a minor fit... I had to resew it once because it was stitched wrong ugh. Though I'm proud to say it's all my pattern; though the mushroom house was inspired by an image I found on the web and drew into my sketchbook.







Mom has made a simple terrarium, I don't know if she blogged about it but I wanted to give her some things to either put in her terrarium or use as charms.




Glass beads that I was hoping would mimic lanterns. Em lent her fingers for this shot thanks :)




Another mushroom, and three much smaller white ones which need to have their wires shortened. I saw a pic while on a google search of a cute terrarium with a mushroom clothesline which was sort of what I wanted to create here.

No comments:

Blog Archive