Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Alpaca/ Lama Pincushion

*Picture coming soon*- As soon as I find my camera again.....

My first fair isle? style knitting; anyway the first where I've had to carry two colors along. But I'm pleased it worked as well as it did considering it was, squee, my pattern. I had a full sheet of graph paper filled with variations of lamas, a slightly longer tail, legs, ears, etc. and then I had my family vote on which one they liked the best...Mom & I liked this pattern, though Dad liked one with a longer leg; which I thought looked strange. :)

I'll soon have a pic up for these slippers that my Grandma J. knit me, very awesome, but I haven't sewed on the crocheted roses yet- read I haven't finished making a rose ( it takes over 53 stitches to begin with, very offsetting) but I have high hopes that I'll have finished them soon.


*Note* I'm sorry comments have to be moderated but I've had some bad experiences with spammers and have no desire to have to individually delete over 20 comments. (none of which had anything to do with my blog by the way)

No comments:

Blog Archive