Thursday, November 13, 2008

Gnome House


I bought a neat birdhouse, I believe at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago, I finally got around to taking its roof off; it was sort of wedged on, and got Mom to help me cut a door and odd window. I hope to paint and maybe decorate it before the Christmas party we're throwing right after Thanksgiving, or barring that by Christmas.... Gizz has gotten cold now that the weather has dropped so he is always trying to sit in our laps; while I was sanding the house down he actually captured one of my wrists with my hand, but he was so warm I didn't mind.


His fasination with my camera really amuses me, everytime I get it out he dances in front of it, wanting his picture taken; probably because I kept giving him treats for sitting still while I tried to take some photos of him one afternoon.




More pics of the gnome house from various angles, my rough plan for the various portions of the roof

No comments:

Blog Archive