Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Amigurumi


Found lots of sites I need to add to my list of sites to see and lots of simple crochet patterns, or rather what I thought the pattern was by looking at the picture. I have lots of cool ideas as seen in photos that I need to organize for Christmas; I think the only way I'll have time to make all these cool ideas is if I finish my portfolio pieces early; and start to work on these goodies in class. So many crafts so little time, some of these sites have cute free patterns of various things or link to unusual artists' blogs etc.




Some of the sites I found interesting were:














1 comment:

Grace said...

I apologize for the broken links in my sidebar, I known this is a personal pet peeve of mine, I believe I've fixed them all...*crosses fingers*

Blog Archive